The West Michigan Cancer Nursing Conference is designed to educate nurses and other health care professionals in state-of-the-art practices in cancer care.
- Identify the newest treatment options in radiation therapy.
- Discuss management of the patient with ovarian cancer.
- Describe the management of cancer patients receiving enteral nutrition.
- Identify dietary supplements that are helpful and those that are helpful for the cancer patient.
- Discuss the patient experience from the perspective of the cancer survivor.
Who Should Attend
This conference is for nurses, pharmacists, radiology staff and other health professionals who care for cancer patients.
Contact Hour Credit
Nursing: This activity has been submitted to the Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) for approval to award contact hours. ONS is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Pharmacy: Application has been made for continuing education credits for pharmacists from the state of Michigan.
Radiology: Application has been made for continuing education credits for radiology staff from the American Society of Radiologic Technologists.